Cart 0 items: $0.00

Nice Wines

Domaine Guillaman Les Pierres Blanc
2015

Domaine Guillaman Les Pierres Blanc
In Stock
Add To Cart
$15.00
/ 2015 Vintage
SKU: 3760106370014

The 2015 vintage is dominated by crisply herbal Colombard grape, which makes up 75% of the wine. The remaining 25% are equally divided between Ugni Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, and Gros Manseng grapes. This wine is very typical of the Gascony region, which lies in Southwest France and includes the famous region of Bordeaux. It is light and fruity with some refreshing minerality on the nose. On the palate we taste citrus, lemon-lime, orange zest and ripe Bosc pear. This wine is ready to drink immediately. It will not improve with age. Enjoy with oysters, mussels, scallops, grilled fish, or fresh young cheeses like chèvre or burrata.

Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product
Leave this field blank: