The estate was founded in 1768 by Don Jaime Feixes and acquired from Feixes descendants by the Huguet family in the late-19th century. Unchanged in boundary since its original founding, Can Feixes is over 400 acres of mountainside terrain, the highest vineyard estate in the region at over 1,400 feet.
Juicy yet mineral with hints of tobacco, and a lingering fresh plum and cherry finish. All the fruit from "Finca Can Feixes" was manually harvested with grape selection in the vineyard and then moved to sorting tables upon arrival at the warehouse. After full de-stemming, maceration and fermentation took place in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.